For Offline Joining Download the Joining Form
To effectively enforce Anti Crime & Corruption Laws with integrity & impartiality strive to achieve the highest standards in the duties we perform, the services we render & the professionalism we display.
Everyday is a new day for us and we work really hard to satisfy every public.
National Intelligence Bureau
Mon – Sat 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
RULES & REGULATION OF
1) The Members of N.I.B. are working on
voluntary basis and no payment is given
to them. Enrolment is non-transferable
and once the Payment (Donation) is
made, it is non-refundable.
2) Any kind of misbehavior of misconduct
mat result in rejection of NIB. All
disputers subject to Jurisdiction of
3) NIB will not be responsible for any
misuse of identity card issued to the
Membership during the course of their
Membership with NIB.
4) On expiry, the Identity Cards must be
submit to the National Admin Office.
After expiry, renewal is a must under 30
days for regular membership.
5) In case of change of address/mobile no
Member should inform the same to the
National Admin Office.
6) In case of loss the identity Card, inform
the National Admin. Office in writing
along with the F.I.R. Immediately.
7) All N.I.B members should contact their
respective Area Units / State Units /
National unit office once in a month.
8) Applicant can use photocopy o f t h e
application form which will be duly
acknowledged by the national Admin.
Office once revived duly filled in.
9) Strict action will be taken against the
Member, If found guilty floating the
rules and regulation of N.I.B.
10) If you have any doubt, question or
problem, please contact N.I.B Admin
Office. All right reserved to Kolkata Jurisdiction
If yor are allready registered, please login... Login